So I finally finished my HE IPv6 certification. Hoorray. 1500 points out of 1500. It was definitively beneficial. The were a few major parts:
- A supa l33t IPv6 T-Shirt.
- Setup of a IPv6 capable webserver.
- Setup of a IPv6 capable mailserver.
- Setup of a IPv6 capable nameserver inclusive Glue-records in IPv6.
- Submitting 100 traceroute, forward-digs, reverse-digs, pings and whois of IPv6 addresses. This was the most exciting part.
Anyway. I got there where I wanted to be. The whole thing lifted quite a lots "the magic" what IPv6 has.
On the other side, it makes you more aware how huge the address space is.